- Am I experiencing that late afternoon snack attack?
- Am I eating mindlessly or mindfully?
- Are my portions in check? It may be helpful to keep a food record.
- Do I know what the better choices are at fast food restaurants?
- Am I under-eating early and overeating later?
One of these strategies may serve as a guideline: Eat like a king at breakfast, a prince at lunch, and a pauper at dinner. Eat like a cow—graze throughout the day.
- Am I doing both cardiovascular conditioning and resistance training?
- Am I exercising regularly and at a high enough intensity?
These factors and many others affect your ability to maintain or lose weight. But with the guidance of a nutrition and/or exercise specialist, you can receive all the tools and support needed to achieve your goals.
Health and happiness, Kriss
(c) Kriss Brooks. All rights reserved