The HHS Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships (The Partnership Center), formerly the HHS Center for Faith-based and Community Initiatives, is a resource for secular and faith-based nonprofits and community organizations seeking to:
- Increase their impact in their communities.
- Make the most of what HHS has to offer.
- Understand federal grant opportunities and responsibilities.
Partnership Center News:
The Partnership Center is proud to bring to you, H1N1 Flu: A Guide for Community & Faith-based Organizations. This guide provides specific action steps that community and faith-based organizations can take to help keep communities healthy during flu season, including:
- Communicating important information about flu,
- Supporting vaccination efforts,
- Linking vulnerable and hard-to-reach populations to vital information and resources,
- Expanding and adjusting organizational activities to help people stay healthy.
You and your organization are crucial leaders and resources in your community, and essential partners in comprehensive state and local flu response. We hope you utilize this guide as you and your community take steps to prepare for, and respond to, flu.