Verizon Wireless Presents How Sweet the Sound: The Search for the Best Church Choir in America
It’s that time of year again, and I hope you’re as excited as we are.
With (2) days left to cast your daily vote – you can help to send your favorite Bay Area/Northern California choir to the Regional Competition, Sat., October 9, 2010. Each year the regional competition does not disappoint!
With Donald Lawrence, Marvin Sapp, and new additions CeCe Winans & Byron Cage – this years competition will be a great time for ministry through music. Up to (4) choirs in each category will be chosen to advance by a combination of online votes (that’s you!) and judges’ votes.
Here’s a list of who’s made it this far:
- Apostolic Community Life Choir (Salinas, CA)
- Bethel Cathedral Choir (San Francisco, CA)
- Center of Hope Community Church: Mass Choir (Oakland, CA)
- Genesis United Methodist Church (San Jose, CA)
- Harmony Baptist Church: Unity Choir (Oakland, CA)
- United Pentecostal Church (Pittsburg, CA)
- Word Impact Christian Center: Impact Praise (Richmond, CA)
- Apostolic Tabernacle (Merced, CA)
- Capitol City SDA Church: Capitol City Singers (Sacramento, CA)
- East Oakland Faith Deliverance Center (Oakland, CA)
- Glad Tidings COGIC: Mass Choir (Hayward, CA)
- Greater St. Paul Church (Oakland, CA)
- Lily of the Valley Christian Center (Oakland, CA)
- Shiloh Church (Oakland, CA)
Do you part, and cast your vote. Did we mention you can vote each day? Online voting is open from July 18 to August 1.
When the voting is over we hope to see you Saturday, October 9th! Verizon will bring the How Sweet The Sound™ experience to Oracle Arena in Oakland. Raise your praise hands and experience an anointing as incredible choirs and top gospel celebrities rock the house during this empowering evening that will leave you inspired and amazed.
Purchase your tickets today online, at Ticketmaster outlets, www.Ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster charge by phone 800.745.3000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 800.745.3000 end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
So…who are you voting for?