- This event has passed.
Get Your House In Order Workshop
June 1, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Life planning work shop designed to help those in need of getting their personal life affairs in order and living an abundant life. Specifically designed for those who have waited later in life to save for retirement, priced out of the housing market but are paying significant amounts monthly for rent, those with no life insurance not enough insurance to settle their affairs upon death, homeowners with no emergency funds, those in need of a home loan or refinance and those who need to understand wills and living trust.
If you or someone you know can answer yes to one of the following questions you should come to GET YOU HOUSE IN ORDER.
- You don’t own a home but you pay $1,800 or more per month in rent?
- You own a home but are in jeopardy of losing it?
- You own a home but need to downsize?
- You own a home and can’t afford to make basic repairs?
- You have not started saving for retirement?
- You don’t know if you have enough money to retire?
- You don’t know when you will be able to retire?
- You don’t know if you need a will or living trust?
- You want to know how to avoid paying costly probate expenses?
- If a loved one dies who will be responsible for the kids, the house or funeral expenses?
- If your spouse dies before you, what should you know about life insurance?
- Are you an independent contractor and don’t have disability insurance?
- Do you have the best rate on your current mortgage?
- What loan programs do you qualify for to purchase a home?
- Do you have access to a guaranteed line of credit for unexpected emergencies?
These are all tough questions, but our experts have answers. There is a measure of comfort involved with getting these questions answered which is why Get Your House In Order is the best 2 hours you can spend on your journey to living an abundant life. This event is FREE and refreshment will be served. Space is limited, so be sure to RSVP by Saturday, May 28, 2016.
Register Today getyourhouseinorderclimb.eventbrite.com
Faith in the Bay is not responsible for event cancellations or lineup changes. To submit your event for the community calendar, please visit http://bit.ly/2P2HXqG