FaithintheBay.com is owned by D2 Digital LLC.
You can engage in this site without entering personal data.
How do we get your data?
- When prompted you can opt into our digital newsletter with name and email.
How your data is used? For contact purposes.
- We use your data to send emails, keep people connected to faith and family related activities and develop marketing and promotional strategies for upcoming projects.
- We use your data in order to target social media marketing.
- Personal Data that you provide to us is stored internally or through a data management system. It is stored with our email service provider, but can be exported or unsubscribed at any time.
- We utilize password protected laptops and secured browsers (https).
Each email contains an unsubscribe button. If you have any issue with unsubscribing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of Third-Party Companies Used Here:
- MailChimp – Email signups
- Sumo – Pop-up Email signups
- GoDaddy – Hosting provider
- AdSense – Online Advertising