- This event has passed.
Snap, Crackle, Pop: A Wellness Symposium for Women
March 23 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pmFree
Snap, Crackle, Pop: A Wellness Symposium for Women is a FREE event to empower women to rejuvenate their whole being–Mind, Body, and Spirit. Our keynote speaker is LaShonda Cunningham, a Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) who will share tools for how to make wellness a priority in your life so that you do not Snap, Crackle, or Pop. Other dynamic speakers include Spoken Word Artist Danielle Savage, and Pearls of Wisdom by Louise Green. Alameda County support services will also host an information booth, so come learn more about how to grab hold to your wellness.
Retail therapy (Vendors) include:
- Back to Nature: Skin, Body, and Hair Care Product/Massage Chair
- Courageous Art: Paint Parties, Fine Art, and more…
- Exclusively Me:Clothing
- Clothing by Carolyn
- Golden Canyon Candles
- Healthy Hair by Gee Gee and Brown Suga Inc.
- Ebony Precious Jewels
- Steve’s Mobile Book Store–Books: Spiritual, Self-Help, and more…
- Shades of Beauty
- Real Estate/First Time Buyer Programs
- Financial Literacy Consultant
- Personal Care Ministries (Including Dynamic Marriage and other ministries)
Come out to an event that is sure to lift you up and help you take charge of healing yourself before you Snap, Crackle, or Pop! Door Prizes and Raffles! Bring a friend to this FREE event! Be sure to register!!
Register Today: http://tinyurl.com/scp2019atthecov
Faith in the Bay is not responsible for event cancellations or lineup changes. To submit your event for the community calendar, please visit http://bit.ly/2P2HXqG